谁帮我翻译下这首歌My Heroine

学习 时间:2026-04-02 07:56:04 阅读:9331
谁帮我翻译下这首歌My HeroineThe drugs begin to peak A smile of joy arrives in me But sudation changes to panic and nausea And breathe starts to shorten And heartbeats felt softer You won't try to save me You just want to hurt me And leave me desperate You taught my heart The sense I never knew I had I can't forget The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth How do you do it? You're my heroine You won't leave me alone Tears of my heart turn to stone I've given everything You taught my heart The sense I never knew I had I can't forget The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth How do you do it? You're my heroine I bet you laugh At the thought of me thinking for myself I bet you believe That I'm better off with you then someone else Your face arrives again A hope I had become so real But under your covers More torture then pleasure And just passed your lips There's more anger then laughter Not now or forever will I ever change you? I know that to go on I'll break you my habit You taught my heart The sense I never knew I had I can't forget The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth How do you do it? You're my heroine I will save myself!

最佳回答

开心的水蜜桃

追寻的信封

2026-04-02 07:56:04

The drugs begin to peak 药品开始发生作用了
A smile of joy arrives in me 我露出了成功的笑容
But sudation changes to panic and nausea 但是汗水变成了恐惧和厌恶
And breathe starts to shorten 呼吸开始变的急促
And heartbeats felt softer 心跳变的微弱。
You won't try to save me 你没有试过救我
You just want to hurt me 你只想着伤害我。
And leave me desperate 极度渴望离开我。
You taught my heart 你让我知道
The sense I never knew I had 我从来没有辩识的能力!
I can't forget 我忘不了
The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth 在消沉和迷失里体验的痛苦感受
How do you do it?你为什么要这么做?
You're my heroine 你可是我爱的人啊
You won't leave me alone 你不会离我远点的?
Tears of my heart turn to stone 我的感情(心里的眼泪)变的冷淡(石头)
I've given everything 我付出了我的一切!
You taught my heart 你让我知道
The sense I never knew I had 我没有识别的能力
I can't forget 我无法忘记
The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth 在消沉和迷失里体验的痛苦感受
How do you do it?你为何如此对我?
You're my heroine 你是我的爱人啊!
I bet you laugh 我敢肯定你在笑
At the thought of me thinking for myself 在想我如何的看待自己
I bet you believe 我敢肯定你相信
That I'm better off with you then someone else 我比别人更了解你(更适合你)
Your face arrives again 你的样子又出现了
A hope I had become so real 我的小愿望变的如此真实!
But under your covers 但是在你的遮掩下
More torture then pleasure 痛苦并不比快乐少
And just passed your lips 请闭上你的嘴
There's more anger then laughter 现在是如此的严肃
Not now or forever will I ever change you?我就不能让你有所改变?
I know that to go on I'll break you my habit 我知道继续这样下的的话,我会完全解脱的!
You taught my heart 你让我知道
The sense I never knew I had 我从没有辫识的能力
I can't forget 我无法忘记
The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth 在消沉和迷失里体验的痛苦感受
How do you do it?你为什么要这么做?
You're my heroine 你是我的爱人啊。
I will save myself!我会拯救我自己!

最新回答共有2条回答

  • 明理的草丛
    回复
    2026-04-02 07:56:04

    The drugs begin to peak 药品开始发生作用了A smile of joy arrives in me 我露出了成功的笑容But sudation changes to panic and nausea 但是汗水变成了恐惧和厌恶And breathe starts to shorten 呼吸开始变的急促And heartbeats felt softer 心跳变的微弱。You won't try to save me 你没有试过救我You just want to hurt me 你只想着伤害我。And leave me desperate 极度渴望离开我。You taught my heart 你让我知道The sense I never knew I had 我从来没有辩识的能力!I can't forget 我忘不了The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth 在消沉和迷失里体验的痛苦感受How do you do it?你为什么要这么做?You're my heroine 你可是我爱的人啊You won't leave me alone 你不会离我远点的?Tears of my heart turn to stone 我的感情(心里的眼泪)变的冷淡(石头)I've given everything 我付出了我的一切!You taught my heart 你让我知道The sense I never knew I had 我没有识别的能力I can't forget 我无法忘记The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth 在消沉和迷失里体验的痛苦感受How do you do it?你为何如此对我?You're my heroine 你是我的爱人啊!I bet you laugh 我敢肯定你在笑At the thought of me thinking for myself 在想我如何的看待自己I bet you believe 我敢肯定你相信That I'm better off with you then someone else 我比别人更了解你(更适合你)Your face arrives again 你的样子又出现了A hope I had become so real 我的小愿望变的如此真实!But under your covers 但是在你的遮掩下More torture then pleasure 痛苦并不比快乐少And just passed your lips 请闭上你的嘴There's more anger then laughter 现在是如此的严肃Not now or forever will I ever change you?我就不能让你有所改变?I know that to go on I'll break you my habit 我知道继续这样下的的话,我会完全解脱的!You taught my heart 你让我知道The sense I never knew I had 我从没有辫识的能力I can't forget 我无法忘记The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth 在消沉和迷失里体验的痛苦感受How do you do it?你为什么要这么做?You're my heroine 你是我的爱人啊。I will save myself!我会拯救我自己!

上一篇 目前市场上水稻玉米大豆的价格?

下一篇 床应该怎么铺